Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Re-purposed Christmas Accessories

Although they are slimming down a bit there are still great pickings of antique and vintage brass stock that can be cleaned up, drenched in color and re-assembled into modern fresh accessories.

Like this extra long woven link chain!

And this one; domed teardrops in black combined with antique chandelier crystals 

I'm really hoping I get invited to a Christmas party so I have a place to wear it!!!

Peace and Prosperity,
Shannon   

6 comments:

  1. You just make the swooniest stuff. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially love the second piece. The vintage crystals are superb with the black wire, and the little spot of brass is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bling bling! That necklace is perfect with the portrait collar on that dress (shirt). What a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That shazaam-oh statement necklace with your chic drapey black dress and bright red lips~~amazin'~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these both. Shortly after you posted this, I happened to come into some old chandelier pieces! I'm so glad I had this picture in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved the handmade statement necklace. I think I will try making one for myself. It gives inner happiness to wear something you made yourself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon