Monday, October 26, 2009

Join Hambly in the Fight against cancer.


If you know me, you know I use Hambly Screen Prints in my polymer clay work. They have the perfect retro images that are sized really well to pendants and rings. And customers all over the world love them. I have even had the pleasure of creating Allison and her sister custom rings that featured their original art sketch that I call Super Mod Bird.

Aren't they cute?

They are mostly a scrap book/paper arts company and for the month of October they made up these special kits with mostly pink overlays & papers. All proceeds 100% will go to Susan G. Komen Foundation! Each pack contains 5 assorted overlays (pinks, white, silver, golds, browns &/or black) and 3 papers with the color PINK, some may have slight printing errors or minimal scratches, or are limited edition. Each pack has a variety of designs and colors. May not be exactly as pictured. A $20 value for $10, and it all goes toward important research!

What a fabulous way to support breast cancer research!
I'm buying mine from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon