I created some brooches! I received these settings on accident, I ordered something else and these came instead. Happy accident! The new ring settings are HUGE! I thought their measurement was the same as the settings I used previously at 25 by 20mm but it seems a few more millimeters really make a difference!
As I mixed up some new colors for fall (soft, hazy, fall colors) I thought I would experiment with some very old transfers I had by Fancy Pants Design. These are distressed florals with trims and tapestry flourishes in cream, brown, and light green. I thought they were no good on polymer clay so I had them set aside for scrap booking (yeah, like I'll ever get to that:) ) But I just wanted a tiny bit on a small cabochon and thought I should try them and it worked! All of them worked! It turned into this whole day of baking, buffing, transferring, and resin coating! I love how they turned out and was glad to see some designs from the polymer clay muse come forth. She has been absent for months now as I worked on other projects.