Monday, March 22, 2010

Pandora Jane

Look at what I saw on the front page of etsy when I signed in this evening,
 Her whole shop is filled with magic!
I wanted to grab Pinky and show her everything but she was at dance class.
So I have to tell you, dear blog readers.
This shop is called Pandora Jane and you can see more of her work here;
These 2 pieces were my favorites. The detail is amazing! The chairs she does are also adorable. But adorable doesn't seem to be the word; enchanting, charming, intricate and so much more!
I wish I could get Pinky a whole fairy city like this and we could play outside with little magical art dolls and Pandora Jane's fairy work.  She would love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon