Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bezel Clasp in Antiqued Copper & Brass

Just listed!
 I need clasps! I'm sittin there with 8 different designs to string and I do not have any clasps! I headed to the work bench and hammered out the most versatile design, the "S" clasp in 16 gauge copper. But that wasn't enough, it needed something spectacular for my special necklaces. My eyes fell upon a bag of neglected vintage brass bezels and a light bulb went on! "I'll solder the bezels to the "S" clasps!" I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

Love them! I can't wait for my resin to cure so I can show you what it looks like in a design.

Try using it front of your design to add an interesting focal to your necklace or bracelet, fill with your favorite bird image or a monogram. Use Ice Resin to seal it in quality.
You can get one here for yourself.

11 comments:

  1. I already saw these on your Etsy site earlier today and they are AWESOME! I definitely need one...or more ;-) Uh...as soon as payday comes around again LOL! Because you already have all my bead money from last payday ;-)

    OH! I'm working on "our" star design. It's almost done - I'll send you a pic when it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...those are AWESOME!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly inventive. And so versatile. Thanks for sharing! These are in my wish list right now.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! TOO COOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these! Can't wait to see your design.
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh those are so cool. These are also now on my wish list. Please oh please let us sell a lot this weekend so I can go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, wouldn't one of these look awesome filled with my branch design. I may need to get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, what an absolutly great idea and clasp. Love it. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them, Shannon! What an inspired idea and design. They do what they're supposed to do, getting everyone's creative wheels a-turnin'!

    :-) Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!! Absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool collaboration, look forward to seeing your finished designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon