Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Painting With Fire Virtual Book Tour!

Oh My Mother Of Pearl! It is here!
Barbara Lewis has released her Painting with Fire book!

Here is my word for Barbara; 
DIVINE.
She is the Bette Midler of enameling and you are going to devour this book from cover to cover then come back several more times to learn.
I am obsessed with the Going Tribal project and can't stop making the Achilles' Shield project.

So there is this virtual book tour and it contains some of the most vibrant designers I have ever had the pleasure of sharing cyber space with.
The line for the rest of the month is as follows;
October 6, Mary Jane Dodd, www.mairedodd.blogspot.com
October 7, Gaea Cannaday, www.gaeabeads.blogspot.com
October 8, Linda Larsen, www.objectsandelements.typepad.com
October 10, Andrew Thornton, www.andrew-thornton.blogspot.com
October 11, Lori Plyler, www.waterstonejewelry.blogspot.com
October 12, Diane Cook, www.rosa-josies.blogspot.com
October 13, Lori Anderson, http://www.prettythingsblog.com
October 14, LeAnn Weih, www.summersstudio.blogspot.com
October 15, Jen Judd Velasquez, www.jenjuddrocks.blogspot.com
October 17, Melissa Meman, www.melissameman.blogspot.com
October 18, Lisa Crone, www.abeadaday.blogspot.com
October 19, Shannon LeVart, www.missficklemediacom.blogspot.com
October 20, Cindy Wimmer, www.sweetbeadstudio.com
October 21, Laura Twiford, www.souvenirsfromlife.blogspot.com
October 22, Erin Prais-Hintz, www.treasures-found.blogspot.com
October 24, Jennifer Cameron,  www.glassaddictions.com

 


 
So make sure you head over to Barb's blog for the first of the posts.
THERE WILL BE CHANCES AT FREE STUFF.
FREE STUFF, I TELL YOU!!! 
In fact, see that Pile O' Shiny Copper on my work bench up there?
That is for you my eager-to-get-started friend.
So come back here for some give away goodness on Oct. 19th. 
And enjoy the rest of the book tour! 
 

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I'm so glad you're a partner with me in this tour! Thank you ... I know how valuable your time is and that you're sharing it with me makes me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! Now you have me wanting to read it! :) And you always make me smile.. :) Off to look at the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon, I have been wanting to read this book, I took one class on enameling a while back and have been dying to try some more since then. This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon