Friday, February 3, 2012

Bohemian Knotted Earrings Workshop

Oh, I want to wear these with my black tank top this summer.


Erin Siegal is teaching this wonderful class titled;
Bohemian Knotted Earrings Workshop
Bead Fest Philadelphia August 2012 
Saturday, August 18th 8:00am-11:00am
The registration is now open.
(Plan, Prepare & Organize, Shannon)  
Click here to go to the instructors page and scroll down to find Erin's name.
 
This would be the class for me to go to; life having surely settled by August, other projects safely tucked in by deadline, friends to meet for the first time face to face and a really deep need to go tribal/bohemian by the sweltering end days of summer. 
Knotting a basic line of silk was a skill I had down, micro macrame, yes, I conquered basic knots.....
But combining hammered metal components and fringe and beads for earrings....
This is is a fabulous idea that I would love to learn!


For more information on the styles she will cover with hands on assistance, please visit here;

3 comments:

  1. Yes looks like another wonderful thing to learn and by all means go tribal with your wimmin friends surrounding u with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shannon! I am thrilled to pieces that you like my earring designs! I'm such a big fan of yours, so just hearing that is an honor. I would love, Love, LOVE to have you there for my class and have the chance to meet you in person. You would be the honored guest as you were the inspiration for these earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And to think I almost bought a knot making tool yesterday.....will have to revisit that option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon