Friday, June 1, 2007

Precious Metal Clay

I can't believe I've lost almost a whole week. That right there was a guess. I don't even know if it was a week or over a week.
But the photo above is one of 14 reasons why I feel as if I have lost time.
A new collection of jewelry is coming. I like it so much I don't want to list the pieces.
They are detailed but simple, dark but sophisticated. They are me. Right now in my life. At my level of experience, all me.
There is a bad storm coming and I must be in my happy place for that (my husbands chest)
but I miss all of your blogs and I hope to check in with everybody tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Very "sneaky" indeed! :)
    They look like medieval to me, simple yet dramatic at the same time. Are you dramatic? Wow! I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I cannot wait to see the entire piece! This looks smashingly pretty. You'll sell tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautful....looks like something I would LOVE to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon