Monday, July 16, 2007

Brambles of Hanover




Isn't this a wonderful shop? Wouldn't you love to go there?! Look at that delicious window and sidewalk display!

I first found out about Brambles of Hanover when manager Vanessa contacted me about a wholesale purchase.

Located on beautiful South Main Street, in Hanover , New Hampshire, Vanessa has carefully selected works from various artists to fill the shop with!

I was so touched by the way Vanessa painstakingly took the time to represent each artist, printing gorgeous signs, arranging items in an easy to shop but pleasing manner!

I am honored to have my items available in this store!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, a wonderful store! Looks like you could spend hours in there browsing around.
    Very nice display too. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks very fun in there. And your work is so nicely displayed. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, congratulations to you! The display is beautiful, but then it's your jewelry that makes it stand out so lovely. I would love to go and browse through that store....with no kiddies of course...wouldn't want to be rushed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a great place to have your work! I hope it brings you lots of sales! I'd love to go see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work a 1/2 block from Brambles.... I googled it for store hours and your post came up! Next time I will check out your pieces when I go!

    ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon