Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I should be writing.....

but instead I am reading this;



It's weird how you can be friends with someone you have never met. And even more weird how you can be completely different with nothing in common but still identify intensely with them.


Since my last post I turned 36 and celebrated 10 years of marriage. Both happenings rather miraculous and if I dwell too long on those 2 milestones I feel stunned and queasy. I stopped the inner dialogue after the question I posed to myself made me go still for several minutes, posed over the kitchen sink, sponge in one hand, bowl in other, immersed in my ever present role of indentured servant;

"Are you happy with how things are going so far?"





"Why, yes I am."

And that was good enough for me. No need for further introspection or sizing up. I just finish cleaning up the snack mess from kiddo 1 and help kiddo 2 find her pokemon ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon