Friday, May 20, 2011

There is a de-stash of epic proportions coming.....

A de-stash the likes of which have never been seen before.
I divided up sections of my extensive bead collection into different types of beads and components.
(Let me take this opportunity to remind you that I have been beading since 1987.)
And found I have more beads than I have storage.
Would you like any?


I am selling them for $10 a packet.
In the first batch there are 20 different packs of vintage enameled flowers, flower charms, lucite beads, faux pearls, cotton pearls, hollow glass and sugar glass!


Antique leaded crystal prisms and brass stampings!


 
 Aluminum roses and rhinestone drops!



The next sorted batch is found object destash.
It is harder to sell those as they mean more to me than the pretty whimsical vintage stash does.
But I release them to those who have a gift for giving the old and forgotten new life in artisan jewelry.
I am not sure why, but I am feeling very tiki/totem like lately and I want to make jewelry that expresses that.
*SORRY! I'M BEHIND IN WORK AND FORGOT I HAD THIS SCHEDULED!
DUR.
I WILL START LISTING THEM TOMORROW MORNING - 5/21/11*
Listed half of them and working on the other half Monday night !
You can view them here;
http://www.etsy.com/shop/missficklemedia?section_id=6711135

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to step into operation de.stash but I'm to stupid to find the listing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave Girl! I need to do the same, but can't build up the courage! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Shannon I would be interested are where are you listing them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are thay listed? I didn't see anything on your Etsy site. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested. Where are you posting them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you listed them yet. I am most definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG those are totally my colors, particularly the top ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm looks like I'll be doing some shopping soon! Love the color coordination you did w/ your destash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon