Sunday, June 10, 2007

From Tammy Gilley



This is some girl!
I love everything she does, her vintage wallpaper packs, her paper art tags, her stuffed eggies, her writing and especially her etsy store!
Her user name is good2btlg's and if you stop in here and there you find delicious little treats!

The photo above is what I treated myself to, however I'm hoping to get a banner from her also.
Look at the detail she went into with the packaging! Not just a hand stamped nest tag, but a dried flower with a snippet of ribbon!

I have several ideas for my vintage wallpaper swatches ~ flower shapes, journal pages, collaged tags etc. But I don't know when I'll have the time.

There are, at last count, approx. 9 different projects on my work desk. All in various stages of completion. None of them are paper art/collage projects. The family needs to just eat dinner around the coffee table and let me have the kitchen table!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dried flower! This is one of my favorite things about shopping on Etsy - all the little personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - I have to do my work at kitchen table too! Only thing is, we don`t have another table to send my family to eat...........:(

    Very lovely package, I think!!
    Receiving one like this makes you feel that this is from a good friend and you forget that you have actually paid for it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon