Sunday, September 9, 2007

Whatdesigners.com

I love this picture and I am thrilled to have caught the eye of such a stylish young lady, Lesley from whatdesigner.com.

She has posted this in her own blog; whatmedia.blogspot.com, titled "for the birds".
Will we ever tire of the delicate little dears in our home, on our bodies? I think not!

Super thrilled to be in this picture with some very talented designers!

If I may I add to this post, look at the aqua blue pieces on the top left necklace, the blue gray of the street behind the red head, the pale blue of Honeybee's background, the blue hued, weathered wood behind the sterling birds, the silver blue of the hand cut birds themselves, the aqua blue of my own background. It is all so cohesive and flowing and btw one of my favorite colors.

8 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome! And your necklace fits in there perfectly :)

    Me too, I hope little birds are here to stay :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have tagged you once again :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your necklace looks great!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention....it is such a pleasure to see the work of such talented designers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! Your work is so fun! I love your new rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely! Your necklace, the colors, the design and the context. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Miss Fickle! Thanks for popping by my blog...the boots are Doc Martens, got them at Macy's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Do you happen to know who did the silver bird necklaces from this photo? They are to die for!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work also, I will be ordering something from you on Etsy soon!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon