Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am paying for being sick...


For the last 5 days I have not done what I was supposed to do and now I am paying the price.

My To Do List;

1.)Finish Laundry ( I say finish like I actually have some done and I just need to do a little bit more)
2.)Create Tags for Artist Holiday Boutique, cut card stock, test print
3.)Fill Out Tags for the above boutique, tag items and at least think about display ideas
4.)Print and Create Christmas Gift Tags for digital downloads
5.)Work on Lily's Order - add 6 Black Wildflower on Red & 4 White Wildflower on Black
6.)Send Detailed Invoice, look for appropriate shipping box
7.)Solder and Oxidize pmc pieces, polish and preserve (not something that has to be done but I really want to)
8.)Return Customer Emails, set up reserve listing, and make an appt with Kira for video recording
9.)Go To Micheal's for paper punch and yet more darn clay
10.)Hug neglected children and feed starving husband

Um, I should probably get off the computer....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you get better soon. It sounds like you haven't got the kind of life that allows for sqeezing in time to be sick. But then, does anybody?

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Thanks for checking out my blog, that was very nice. I love the personality and colors you have on your dolls.
    Hope your feeling better!

    Rosanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon