Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Fine Silver Collection

Honestly, they are not very new. I have had pieces of them made for awhile and just recently designed jewelry with them, then finished them.
Most importantly, I took photos. Why is it so hard to get to that point? The sun? I do not know, but yesterday as Vickie, from In My Head Studios, and I were emailing each other about the right light for photographing, I looked over and saw it... the perfect light in my kitchen! I didn't even change out of my pj's, I just grabbed my box of background papers and my box of finished goods and started snapping away.

I am still thinking of titles for them so who knows when they will actually be listed but here are a few of my personal favorites;


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! Wow! You have TALENTS! And great pictures to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice! Especially that flower ring! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.
Shannon